Monday, March 4, 2013

Are You My Tower?

Norwich-VTel Tower 

Page  16 of proposed Lease.  The tower height will NOT change regardless of who owns the tower.

Are you my tower?

I have never seen an artist's sketch of how the proposed tower may look, until the proposed Lease was made public.  These images below are four of the results from a Google Image search of "lattice communications  tower".  The tower height will NOT change regardless of who owns the tower. 

The second through fourth images shows an array of antenna that may or may not be on the tower.  I just don't know.  If VTel owns the tower, the Town has no say on who leases space on the tower. One can only guess what antennae will look like in 25 years.

Are you my tower?


LINK: 
http://sell.bizrice.com/selling-leads/1326762/Communication-Tower-50m-Telecommunication-Tower.html

Are you?


                

No comments:

Post a Comment